- Attaining clients, listening up to them to clearly understand the requirement.
- Working with clients and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and time scales.
- Developing concepts in the form of graphics for the clients and the company.
- Developing of the mood boards as per the requirement.
- Scheduling the work tasks as per the timeline and going an extra mile to achieve the deadlines.
- Keep yourself updated with the current design trends, memes and hot topics to create visuals.
Business Development Associate
- Developing and creating ideas to increase client base and marketing strategies.
- Managing and Retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Know how to write a professional business proposal.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Good follow up skills from the potential clients.
- Good Linkedln management system.
- Generate clients through company resources as well as through cold calls.