1. Experiment Everyday.
2. No copy Paste.
3. Design what you think will be good for the clients.
4. Stay up dated with design trends and social media.
5. Love your work and believe in your approach.
6. Choose the best fit, ask yourself before submitting a design if that is perfect according to you or is there a scope to make it better?
7. Stay always IN to our chillout plans. There is never a taking a NO for the chillout meeting of the team.
8. Complete the work no matter what it takes but complete it as per the deadline.
PS: We don’t burden you with just work!
Business Development associate
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of clients.
- Use your own ways to generate business.
- Love your work and believe in your approach.
- Stay always IN to our chillout plans. There is never a taking a NO for the chillout meeting of the team.