1. Right to Reserve
• Pixel’O’Media reserves the right to invoice for any disbursements for part works carried out including third party costs incurred on a project should the project be unable to be completed for any reason or has been delayed/put on
hold by the Client for a period of 15 Working Days or more then stage invoicing will occur.
• The Company reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of the company and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by the Company.
• The Company reserves the right to the addition of our Company credit to the use for self-promotion any work carried out for the Client.
• The Company reserves the right to use the project for the Case Study (both online and offline) unless otherwise requested/agreed with the Client.
• The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to its clients. Notification will be sent to all clients at the time of the terms and conditions alterations.
• All estimated prices quoted, whether written or verbal, are for the listed and mentioned services only. Any additional services required to complete a project will be quoted for in advance and charged accordingly. Deliveries and couriers are additional.
• All projects are planned to an agreed schedule. Non-adherence to this schedule by the Client may result in compromising final delivery deadlines.
• If this is likely to occur, the Company will advise the Client as soon as this becomes evident and suggest an alternative solution where feasible. This may incur additional costs.
• Whilst every effort will be made to achieve agreed delivery, the Company
cannot accept liability or be held financially responsible for any targets or deadlines being missed for delivery of any work which is outside of the
• For any subsequent invoiced work, the Company must receive full payment not later than 7 days after the date of Invoice.
• Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 15 business days.
• The Client has to pay an advance cheque for the services billed for a month as a security deposit which is either refunded or will be used as a full and final payment.
• If clients avail any of our monthly service packages, then they are obliged to pay a 50% amount prior to the commencement of the work and rest in the interval of 15 days.
• If we and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, and rest after the completion of the work.
• The Company reserves the right to make a surcharge of 5% per month interest to accounts that are not paid by this time.
• In order to any payment made will not be refunded back, if in case of any disputes company will have full right to claim.
• The company shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond its control including (without limiting the foregoing), Act of God, Legislation, War, Act of terrorism, Fire, Flood, Drought, Failure of power supply, Lock out, Strike by employee’s in contemplation of furtherance of dispute or inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the Customer may, by written notice, elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto, shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
• The clients will defend, cover and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by us to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by us.
• Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to us for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. We will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
• All the project work produced and devised during a project(s), strategy, feedbacks, files and related correspondence remain the property – physically, intellectually and in copyright, of the Company until full payment has been made on the Client’s account, and all project costs have been cleared002E
• Once final proofs/materials have been signed off, the Company cannot be held responsible financially or otherwise for any errors relating to print, programming or any end product.
• In the event of any bona fide dispute or difference arising between the parties in connection with the Contract (excluding any dispute relating to nonpayment of the Charges, for whatever reason), the parties shall attempt to resolve such dispute or difference in good faith or by mediation. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Company immediately of any issue that may lead to a dispute (including but not limited to quality, service, cost, and deadline), without such information, no disputes will be entered into.
• All disputes/ issues are subjected to Jaipur Jurisdiction only.
• If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free of you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
• Any waiver of term and conditioned will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
By accessing and using the services in any manner, you are “accepting” and agreeing to be bound by these terms of service to the exclusion of all other terms. If you do not unconditionally accept these terms in their entirety, you shall not (and shall have no right to) access or use the services. If the terms of this agreement are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to such terms.